My reflection this second grading period. I learned more about our subject. I have discover new things, new knowledge, and new wisdom. I have overcome many struggles regarding computer. I learned about the HTML, parts of the web browser, I also learned how to post my works on my blogger, and using a notepad to do my activities and many more.
Like my classmates and other students like me who have done and experienced what I have. I also experienced and encountered many problems regarding our subject. For example I was hard up in memorizing the meaning of the different words and memorizing the formats of the tags and many more.
But I overcome this challenges through the help of my classmates, and my teachers and by myself. I found a way of addressing this challenges by studying more of my lessons and understand more.
Moving on, I will do my best to overcome all of my struggles and I will strive harder for me to finish my studies with flying colors.
Such a nice thing to know how much you value your studies. Go for the gold and good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteGood job.Don't let your grades fall, manage your time, balance things up, it works. Great job and have a good time.
ReplyDelete...it is really nice knowing that you've learned many things in ICT..:) just always try your best and i hope that you'll gonna do something much better than before... GOOD LUCK:)
ReplyDeletegood job! just keep up the good work you have started. Study hard dear friend:-)
ReplyDelete