Thursday, 2 August 2012

STATE OF THE NATION ADDRESS

             My reaction in the third (SONA) or state of the nation address of the president last July 23,2012;is very inspirational to many Filipino citizens. Yet we cannot avoid some Filipino citizen's to be not satisfied by the SONA of the president. In some point some them criticizes the sona of our president. But mostly of our countrymen they are satisfied enough of the sona., even me as a student i am already satisfied of his state of the nation address. Because I believed he mentioned all the problems that are country are facing now a days. Some of them are the RH bill or responsible parenthood, economic changes and many more. I believed that he's doing everything  that he can to help our dear country rise from the different problems which are bringing us down.
         I know that we are going to face and encounter more problems in our way of going up to bring us back down. But I know that our dear president will noty let that to happen and he's going to help our country.  because he has love and care for our dear country like he's parents did when they were still alive. And all that i can say  is that he's  third Sona is very inspirational  to us Filipinos. And i believe that he's doing  he's best in being the president of the republic of the Philippines.  

No comments:

Post a Comment